At the core of the Good News of Jesus is the privilege of sharing it with others. (Matthew 28:16-20) Challenged? Listen to the message Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It.
At Meadow Springs, our desire is to share the story & love of Jesus, wherever He provides opportunity. We believe that all of us who follow Jesus are called to this whether that means with a neighbor across the street, or people across the world.
Our Church family is actively engaged in sharing the true story of Jesus, both locally and globally. We would love to share more about this with you, whether you are a long-time member of MSCC looking for an opportunity to invest, or someone who has never been to our church, but is curious about why this is such a core part of who we are.
Long Term Domestic & Foreign Missions Partners
Latest Updates →
- Brynna Bartel – One Challenge International
- Vesselin Enchev – pastor in Bulgaria
- Hammond Family – Campus Ambassadors at Willamette University
- Hart Family – Search Ministries
- Kim Family – Medical Missions
- Lockwood Family – Bible Translation
- Modrall Family – One Challenge International
- Otis Family – Ministering to the First Nations people in Ucleulet, Itatsoo and Port Alberni, Canada
- Vermillion Family – Equipping Indigenous Youth Mission Leaders around the world
- Yates Family – SonLife/Equipping Youth Pastors to Effectively Disciple others